Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mini Challenge...OOOOO...

Kind of like the litte green alien people in the skill crane from Toy Story....

Right now I am reading from my living room - on the brand new sofa delivered last Tuesday. I'll move to the recliner for the next book...

Three facts about me:

1. I've NEVER gotten up early on a Saturday to read before.
2. I read much faster with a cat on my lap.
3. My cat has abandoned me for the waterbed in the office, so I decided to take a break from reading!

; )

I have about 24 choices on my TBR.

My goal is to finish at least four. I've never read more than four books in one day, although this is the first time I've ever really tried to do that.

I've never done this before, so I have no brilliant words of wisdom for anyone except..."Have Fun!"

7 comments:

  1. Woot! I'm fast making my way through "pride and prejudice and zombies". I never realized Jane Austin was this awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Just finishing #1 - "Meeting Mr. Wrong: The Romantic Misadventures of a Southern Belle." A must read if you enjoy mullets and puking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that many books in my stacks for the read a thon too. Hope you enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Luluette! Gee, 24 choices? I can't even pile all my choices together! Anyway, goodluck on the rest of the day! Hope you finish your target number of books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never would have thought a cat and waterbed went together. ;) Good luck today! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have so much fun reading today- good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun with the rest of the readathon. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete