Saturday, October 24, 2009

Eating...nom, nom, nom...

Beth Fish Reads "Eat to Read" Mini-challenge entry:

Have already consumed some lemon muffin top cookies, cranberry orange muffin top cookies, a bowl of frosted flakes with banana, and two glasses of sun tea. Oh...and a leftover piece of pizza I stuck in the microwave. Ugh. Don't do that. It's floppy and gross.

For tonight - the big snack is microwave popcorn. You eat it in little pieces, it's not ooey-gooey to get on your books while you read, and crunches to keep you awake. And it's not very fattening, either! Also have some pretzels, more of the above cookies, brownies with peanut butter chips and chocolate peanut butter rice krispies treats. And there's always cheese and crackers. Or I can raid my supply of late night Doritos...Taco flavor. The only problem is...once I open that bag - it's gone. That's a lot of calories at one time!

3 comments:

  1. My husband is happy because I don't normally buy snacks -- but I definitely have them in the house for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, microwave popcorn sounds really good right now. I especially like it if it's the dry kind, so that the grease doesn't get on my book. Hope you're having a great time! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading is fun
    Reading is great
    Hope you’re able
    To stay up late!

    ReplyDelete