Thursday, November 26, 2009

I can't believe that the whole MONTH of NaNo has gone by and I haven't even posted a progress report! Sad, sad, sad.

However, the news on the progress front is good. Very good, in fact. I have only about 2500 words to go, and four days to complete it. I'll probably cross over into the land of purple later today, since it's now officially Thanksgiving day. Another thing to be thankful for!

I've been spending a lot of time writing and of course, trying to keep up with my swap reading. The two are not always highly compatible. Add in some job hunting and the inevitable and highly annoying day spent switching over the spring/summer and fall/winter wardrobes in the closet...(a misery that happens late in the fall here in Georgia!) and it seems like I hardly have time to collect my wits (not that there's a lot of them left...) and compose blog posts!

I promise I'll do better going forward!!!

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment